Donnerstag, 26. April 2007

Alles wächst - Everything grows

Endlich gibt es wieder Neues aus dem Garten zu berichten! Nach und nach sieht man, wie alles wächst und gedeiht. Kommt mit, auf eine kleine Gartentour ...
Finally I can tell you something new about my garden! Bit by bit you can see how everything is growing. May I invite you to a little garden tour ...
-----------
Als erstes werft ihr einen kleinen Blick auf die neu bepflanzte Kräuterschnecke. Hier findet man Rosmarin, Tymian, Schnittlauch und Petersilie sowie Basilikum und Pfefferminze. Auf der Rücksiete befinden sich zwei Lavendelsträucher, die noch in das große Beet auswandern werden.
First of all you see our replanted herb spiral. There you can find rosemary, thymian, chive, parsley, basil and peppermint. In the back you can see two lavender bushes, which have to move into the new big border.





Auch das Iris-Beet mit vor dem Haus wird von Tag zu Tag dicher.
The iris-border in front of the house is growing constantly.


Auch die Horthensie, die schon sehr traurig ausgesehen hat, gibt wieder ein Lebenszeichen von sich.
The hydrangea shows signs of life too, although she looked very bad in the first months.





Was sagt ihr zu meiner Kletterrose "Papi Delbard"? Man hat den Eindruck, dass sie richtiggehend explodiert ist :-)!
What do you think about my rambler rose "Papi Delbard"? I always have the impression that she looks like if she is exploded.




Könnt ihr euch noch erinnern, als ich in Wels war und die Rosen gekauft habe? Jetzt sehen sie so aus!
Do you remeber when I was in Wels and bought the roses? Now they are looking like that!


Und auch die Blumenzwiebel aus Wels wachsen und gedeihen prächtig.
The flower bulbs from Wels are growing very much too.


Meine drei Pfingstrosen sehen auch toll aus! Was mich nur wundert, ist die Tatsache, dass die erste schon eine Knospe hat - und das, obwohl man sagt, Pfingstrosen blühen erst ab dem dritten Standjahr!
I love my three peonies! The only thing I´m wondering about is that one of them got it´s first bud - normally the bloom in the third year!


Ich hoffe, euch hat meine kleine Gartentour gefallen! Bald ist es so weit und das große neue Beet wird bepflanzt. Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
I hope you enjoyed my little garden tour! Soon I will plant all the flowers in the new big border. I will keep you up-to-date!

17 Kommentare:

Green thumb hat gesagt…

Congratulations Verena on passing your exam with flying colours!And best wishes for a bright and successful career.
Loved the tour of your garden.Your description made me feel as if I was there,along with you,taking the tour.Would love to see how your garden develops in coming days.

kattz*cottage hat gesagt…

Hi Verena!
I loved walking through your garden tour! We do "garden tours" every evening in our garden to discover every new little sprout & bloom! Yes the Roses are in full bloom in Texas & they are especially lovely this year due to wonderful rain that was desperately need after last year's drought. Thanks again for visiting my garden!
Kathy

Lis vom Lindenhof hat gesagt…

Ja, jetzt tut sich ja gartenmäßig wieder was bei dir. Deine Pflanzen haben gute Fortschritte gemacht, aber ob die Pfingstrose trotz Knospe schon blühen wird?
Vor kurzem hab ich meine Kräuterspirale plattgemacht. Ich hatte zum Schluss nur noch einen riesen Salbeistrauch der alles zuwucherte drin. Also mach ja nicht den Fehler Salbei reinzusetzen, alles andere kannst du im Zaum halten, ihn nicht!
Schönes Wochenende
LG Lis

SchneiderHein hat gesagt…

Schön, dass Du Dich jetzt wieder Deinem Garten widmen kannst!
Wenn das Wetter so bleibt, wird Deine Kräuterspirale bestimmt bald ein einziges üppiges Blütenmeer.
Deine Hortensie erholt sich bestimmt wieder gut. Reichlich Wasser wirkt Wunder - nur mit den Blüten sieht es dieses Jahres wohl bei Dir nicht so gut aus. Hast Du ihr keinen Winterschutz aus Tannenreisig gegeben? Bei meiner Mutter und unserer Mitbewohnerin auf dem Balkon frieren sie dann meistens kaum runter. Wir haben leider weniger Glück mit Hortensien.
Danke übrigens für Deinen süßen Kommentar auf unserem Bärenblog.
Schöne Tage im Garten und
Liebe Grüße Silke

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen hat gesagt…

Hallo Verena,

How nice to take a tour round your garden. Everything looks full of promise. Yes, some of my roses look like they are exploding too. Many are flowering already as you can see on my blog.

How's the weather with you? Here it still feels like summer, a very dry summer.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your garden is looking beautiful! I love your herb spiral ~ what a great design! ♥

Cris hat gesagt…

Flowers sure grow fast there! I planted petunias but they never came out... must be the wrong season here for them. Lovely garden you have!

Gudl hat gesagt…

Hallo Verena,
bin zum ersten Mal auf deinem Blog. Schoene Seite! Schoener Garten, viele Gruesse nach Oesterreich! Und Congratulations zur bestandenen Pruefung.

kate hat gesagt…

Hi Verena,

A big congratulations for finishing school in a brilliant fashion! I wish you much luck and hope you have done a fine job of celebrating.

I love your "Papi Delbard" climbing rose. It looks magnificent on the archway. The herb spiral is beautiful. Your lavender looks so healthy! The new bulbs you bought are doing wonderfully as are the peonies and roses. Enjoy your time in the garden now that you don't have studying on your mind!!

Mary hat gesagt…

Verena,

Your garden is more extensive than mine! I'm working on it, though.

Your hydrangea has grown at the same rate as mine. They were killed off by a heavy frost two weeks ago and now I think they'll be safe. I can't wait to see them as full...

Thanks for the tour. You have much tending to do in your garden and a lot of fun!

Teodo hat gesagt…

I admire you for the love you have for your garden.
I think that all the plants you have are happy to be under your eyes and your hands.
ciao ciao

Mary hat gesagt…

I didn't tell you how I admire your rock edging. You have given me another idea...

Thanks!

Ki hat gesagt…

Can't wait to see everything in flower. Glad your hydrangea made it.

Simonetta hat gesagt…

Hi, Verena,thank you very much! Very beautiful your garden :)))))

Susie hat gesagt…

Hi Verena,
I've enjoyed the tour of your garden. Thanks for visiting me! The pink ribbon is in support of breast cancer! The purple is symbolic of the relay for life which supports cancer research. Thanks for asking!!
:)

Anita hat gesagt…

Hey Verena!

Oh, ich bin schon ganz gespannt auf Deine Rosenblüte in diesem Jahr. Ob meine New Dawn's wohl auch blühen werden?

Ja, ist es nicht herlich zu sehen, wie der Garten von Tag zu Tag weiter wächst! Wie geht es in Eurem neuen Beet voran?

Hier ist auch noch viel zu tun (melde mich sehr bald ausführlicher)!

Liebe Grüße, Anita

Anonym hat gesagt…

I do so like that herb spiral. Perhaps I'll do something like that in my garden.