Dienstag, 3. April 2007

Gartenmesse in Wels - Garden Exhibition in Wels

Vergangenes Wochenende fand wie jedes Jahr die Gartenmesse in Wels (Oberösterreich) statt. Gott sei Dank war das Wetter heuer gnädig mit uns und konnten daher in Ruhe auch den Freibereich besichtigen. Hier einige Eindrücke ...
Last weekend we visited the Garden Exhibition in Wels (Upper Austria). The weather was very sonny so we had the chance to visit the open-air-ground too. Here are some impressions ...






Was sagt ihr zu diesen steinernen Zeitgenossen ... sind sie nicht allerliebst?
What do you thing about these stone birds ... aren´t they so cute?






Ich hoffe, sie fressen nicht die kleinen Ton-Würmer :-)!
I hope they won´t eat these pottery worms :-)!


Als Rosenliebhaberin wäre das doch die perfekte Skulptur für den Garten. Leider hat sie über EUR 2000,-- gekostet!
As you know that I love roses, this sculpure would be perfect for my garden. Unfortunately it costs more than EUR 2000,--!



Dekorative Gartenmöbel ...
Decorative garden furniture ...



... und schöne Blumenarrangements!
... and beautiful flower arrangements!


Habt ihr schon mal schwarze Hornveilchen gesehen? Ich noch nie, und diese waren wirklich schwarz! Aber meiner Meinung nach ist schwarz keine Farbe für den Garten oder für Pflanzen.
Have you ever seen black violas? For me it´s the first time! Personally I think black is not a good colour for the garden or flowers.



Und hier ist das Ergbnis unserer Ausbeute ... keine Angst, nicht alles war für mich :-)!
And here you can see the result of one day in Wels ... don´t worry, not everything was
for me :-)!



Aber hier sind meine neuen Rosen: And here are my new roses:
Winchester Cathedral
Glamis Castle
Geoff Hamilton
Heritage
Bernadette Lafont
Leonardo DaVinci
Duchesse de Bragance
Ein großes DANKESCHÖN an dieser Stelle an das
brave Osterhasi :-)!
Thanks a lot for my new treasures to the Easter bunny :-)!


Und noch ein paar Blumenzwiebel für mein neues Beet im Cottage Stil ... aber mehr davon das nächste mal!

And some more flower bulbs for my new Cottage Style border ... next time I will show you more!




Ich hoffe, ich konnte euch einen kleinen Eindruck von der Messe geben! Auch wenn das Wetter sehr schön war und die Ausbeute groß, was es doch ein anstrengender Tag. Aber wir freuen uns schon jetzt wieder aufs nächste Jahr!


I hope I could give you a little impression of the Garden Exhibition! Although the weather was fine and I got a lot of new flowers, it was an exhausting day. But we are really looking forward to next year to visit the Exhibition again!

17 Kommentare:

Andrea's Garden hat gesagt…

hallole, schöne Bilder. Die schwarzen Blumen wären auch nix für mich. Dagegen find ich die weissen Gartenmöbel schon klasse. Die würden gut in eine Rosenecke passen. Wünsch dir eine schöne Woche! Andrea

Maggie hat gesagt…

Great pictures!!! Thanks for the tour of the Garden Exhibition. It's always fun to see what others are doing and to get some inspiration.

rel hat gesagt…

Beautiful sights of spring!
The rose sculpture is magnificent, if a bit expensive. ;-)
rel

Mary hat gesagt…

Hi Verena! I'm glad you visited my blog today. I enjoyed your tour of the Garden Exhibition and I laughted at some of those silly sculptures ;o) Like you, I would love to have that large rose sculpture.

It looks like you will be happy digging soon. Spring really here! I'll be back to see more.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen hat gesagt…

Hi Verena,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours a lot. The tour around the exhibition was very nice. Loved those birds, very cute!

I see that you have bought many roses. Heritage I had in my previous garden and it's a lovely rose. Geoff Hamilton I'm looking forward to see in flower in your garden, as it is named after my garden hero.

Molly hat gesagt…

Gruss Gott, Verena. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your photos.

Black flowers have their place--they are especially nice when underplanting something with silver foliage. Or, as in my garden, outside the bedroom of the "goth" teenager!

Susanna hat gesagt…

Ja jetzt gehen die Gartenmessen wider los. Ich kann mich auch nur schlecht zurückhalten. Dein Osterhasi war wirklich brav. Schöne Rosen hat er dir ausgesucht.

Anonym hat gesagt…

The Exhibition looks like it was fun! I see you like David Austin roses! :) I have "Winchester Cathedral" and "Heritage" in my garden too. Thanks for visiting my blog! ♥

Simonetta hat gesagt…

Thank you for your beautiful fotos :))))

Shammickite hat gesagt…

A great tour of the Garden Exhibition, I love going to events like this! I love those silly birds! perhaps if I had some in my garden they would fighten the squirrels away!

LostRoses hat gesagt…

It looks like you had a great time at the Exhibition, such a lot to look at! I agree that the black pansies aren't nice at all. And I'm sure you will enjoy your Heritage rose, it was one of my favorites until I forgot to water it one winter.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I like yours very much!

Lis vom Lindenhof hat gesagt…

Oh da wäre ich auch gerne dabei gewesen, seufz. Aber ich war ja erst vor kurzem auf einer Gartenmesse und nächsten Samstag fahre ich zu einem Gartenflohmarkt in einer großen Staudengärtnerei, froi :-))
Letztes Jahr hab ich mir mal eine fast schwarze Hemerocallis gekauft, leider haben diese dunklen Pflanzen so gar keine Fernwirkung. Man muss sie schon an markante Plätzen stellen, sonst sieht man sie überhaupt nicht.
Fröhliches pflanzen
LG Lis

Teodo hat gesagt…

Your garden will be wonderful.
Enjoy your gardening.
ciao ciao

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Verena,
vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf meiner Seite.
Interessante Dinge gibt es bei Dir zusehen, hoffe alle Blumen und Pflanzen wachsen und gedeihen in Deinem Garten und bereiten Dir viel Freude.
Happy Easter...

Henny hat gesagt…

Ach ich wäre so gerne in wels gewesen, leider ist was noch Wichtigeres dazwischen gekommen. Aber nächstes Jahr fahr ich!

Ki hat gesagt…

I see the magnolias are blooming there too. They sell black violas here in the U.S. too but I have to agree with you that I don't find them too attractive. We being in the lunatic fringe have had a large van loaded with plants all for our own garden :0 Sometimes I think we overdo it.

Boxwood Cottage hat gesagt…

Na das war ja wirklich ein braver Osterhase, der Dir soviele schöne Roasen geschenkt hat! Einige davon habe ich auch :)